Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wonder Why Wednesday

I wonder why left to my own devices, I will invent the worst, the unhealthiest snacks. I try so diligently to eat well. And then I find myself in the kitchen making waffles with chocolate chips sandwiched between them. (That tastes exactly like a warm chocolate chip cookie, by the way).

I wonder what inspires me to mix sour cream and cream cheese together and see what I can put them in. I wonder if other people do this. If I stop and think about it, I don't even like dairy.

I wonder why I will do so well for so long (with treats built in) and then I'm just like, I need to make a cake. I don't need a cake! Who needs a cake? Cake has no redeeming nutritional value. And I know that.

I wonder why I know what is good and then I do what is bad. I bet that is a common theme in our culture. I wonder why.