Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Caterpillar Play Area at Grand Prairie

Caterpillar Play Area at Grand Prairie 



My kids get bored with shopping, frequently.

The Peoria Shoppes at Grand Prairie has a CAT play center for kids to burn off energy and exercise. The area has several "tractor" and "rocks." Kids can slide and climb on it all.

I like that while kids are cooped up while parents shop, they have a nice and clean area to play. It also works well for one parent to shop, and the other to go off to a few stores.

Plus, the area works well for all ages. Here is Za a few years ago, climbing from a "pipe."


The play area is located close to Dick's at the Peoria outdoor mall.

This was an unpaid review, and I received no form of compensation. This is 100% my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts... questions... ideas... I love feedback!