- Stand on my feet while wearing shoes.
- Sit on my lap, dig their bare little feet into my skin, and twist.
- Poke my eyes, nose, and gums with their bony fingers.
- "Fix" my hair.
- Sneak into my bed at night, sleep on my arm while I am sleeping so it falls asleep and I don't notice it. I then awake to an arm without circulation, past the "needles and pins" stage of being "asleep."
- Throw arms out and backhand my face.
- Hit their heads into my nose while sitting on my lap.
- Jump on my back, wrap their arms around my neck, and squeeze.
- Bang a utensil on the table, where my hand happens to be resting.
- "Look" at my earrings.
And I love every part of them, every minute down deep, because I know the days of them fitting on my lap are limited.