Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SAHM Triumph: Organizing

Yesterday Ty wanted to paint. He painted his pictures, along with the table and chair and a bit of himself. Then his sister wanted to paint, so I set Za up. She climbed on the table and covered herself in paint.

They were really cute and messy. This is a triumph because I stayed calm. Then, while they finished their artwork, I filled the baby pool and plunked their messy butts in it.



Organizing my children's play activities around their messiness and my desire for cleanliness is my SAHM Triumph of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I can totally feel your anxiety about messiness! my kids love craft time but sometimes i just cant deal with the mess! They usually all need a bath after

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It really seems that if I clean the house, it stays that way for less than a day. Finding ways to curb the mess really helps me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this picture makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts... questions... ideas... I love feedback!