Monday, August 2, 2010

Education Alert

I have struggled to keep up with my blog, because I began writing for Justmeans. Justmeans is an organization that believes in doing business, better. Justmeans searches for businesses that work toward a sustainable world.

Justmeans just began a new channel, education, which is where I write. I am blogging about education advances (and flaws). When I began writing at Switching Classrooms, I dreamed of writing for a national source, but did not imagine it would happen so soon. I am thrilled to have my own blog at Justmeans-and the pay is fine, too. :)

I will not post my blog postings from Justmeans here, but you can follow me on facebook or Justmeans.

I plan to still write here, so keep checking back. It may just be sporadic now. Thanks to all my readers who have believed in my dream of making education applicable to everyone, and hopefully, interesting as well.

3 comments:

  1. Coming in from We Teach and the e-book thread. I am trying to email you but can't find your address. thanks for contacting me back - admin@quirkymomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Congratulations. It just goes to prove that if you have a passion, you'll find someone who agrees with you and wants you to write/ promote for them. Nice opportunity. I have no idea what the tenor of those theories are, but I'll check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! It means tons to me that I am able to do this and reach a larger audience.

    @Quirky Mama--I'm emailing you!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts... questions... ideas... I love feedback!