Monday, June 21, 2010

Almost Done Feeling Sorry For Myself

I really am. I can do this whole SAHM gig. I will find time to do writing and blogging, because I love it. I miss all my bloggy and twitter peeps. I am going to get going again, and this my pep talk.

I've wallowed enough. I will ignore the older person who told me over the weekend that I was "a lady of leisure" because I didn't work everyday. Completely dismiss her.

I will balance, I will: I teach two hours in the morning? I have grocery shopping to do? Carpet to vacuum? A husband to watch the telly with? Laundry? Dishwasher? Kitchen floor? Toilets? Kids to read to? posh, posh [insert hand wave above my head]

I will blog as well, because it is important to me.

I will also exercise more, because that is important to me as well.

Shucks, I might get this SAHM concept yet. I will and I will return. This is all just part of the journey.

3 comments:

  1. I am a SAHM and I love it. :D More time for gaming hehehehe.

    Don't listen to other people. Just do your thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. I stress too easily. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are woman...I hear you ROAR. Do NOT listen to "lady of leisure" crap. Do WHAT you can....WHEN you can...and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts... questions... ideas... I love feedback!